Answers needed from those using D for Web Development, Web APIs and Services

aberba karabutaworld at gmail.com
Fri Dec 15 08:13:25 UTC 2017

I'm going to do a writeup on the state of D in Web Development,
APIs and Services for 2017. I need the perspective of the
community too along with my personal experience. Please help out.
More details the better.

0. Since when did you or company start using D in this area?

1. Do you use a framework? Which one?

2. Why that approach and what would have done otherwise?

3. Which task exactly do you use D to accomplish?

4. Which (dub) packages do you use and for what purpose?

5. How do you host your software code (cloud platforms,  vps,
PaaS, docker,  Openshift, kubernetes, etc)?

6. What are some constraints and problems in using D for such
tasks?

7. What solutions do you recommend?