Maybe D is right about GC after all !

Mengu mengukagan at gmail.com
Tue Dec 19 22:30:57 UTC 2017

On Tuesday, 19 December 2017 at 10:09:41 UTC, Walter Bright wrote:
> On 12/19/2017 2:02 AM, rikki cattermole wrote:
>> On 19/12/2017 9:54 AM, Walter Bright wrote:
>>> "C, Python, Go, and the Generalized Greenspun Law"
>>>
>>> http://esr.ibiblio.org/?p=7804
>>
>> I must agree, GC is a wonderful fallback.
>
> I tend to write hybrid programs in D, so I wouldn't call it a
> fallback. Just like I might use both structs and classes!

hi walter

i never had a chance to thank you for d, so here it goes: thank
you very much! been in love with it for so long. despite my
anger, i keep coming back :)

would you mind writing a tutorial / blog post on this matter for
dummies such as myself? from what i gather from the forum posts
is that _in theory_ we can do this but _in reality_ most of us
don't know how.