Multiple inheritance D entry on rosettacode.org

Jean-Louis Leroy jl at leroy.nyc
Wed Dec 20 19:11:19 UTC 2017

See http://rosettacode.org/wiki/Inheritance/Multiple#D

I feel that the entry is incomplete. I am a supported of
full-fledged MI, à la Common Lisp or C++, and the argument that
interfaces solve most problems that MI solves, for less of a
hassle, leaves me completely cold, even cynical.

However, D is the first language that I have encountered that
offers a real, manageable alternative to MI, as described in
Andrei's book.

So I think it would be good if someone - Ali? - could expand that
entry a bit. I could do it but I am still a rookie in D and I
prefer it to be done by someone who is more seasoned than me.