Answers needed from those using D for Web Development, Web APIs and Services

crimaniak crimaniak at gmail.com
Fri Dec 22 03:48:02 UTC 2017

On Thursday, 21 December 2017 at 19:58:44 UTC, WebFreak001 wrote:
> yes, I can see each response and export them to csv. I wanted
  I think if you can make csv with only answers related to WEB
development it will be data relevant to what aberba wants.

> to make a summary of the results but I don't really know where
> to start

   As for me, the main summary of results already is on the
/viewanalytics page:

D User Survey
167 answers

D even much more marginal than I expected.

--
Узок их круг, страшно далеки они от народа