Translation of documentation

Andrey saasecondbox at yandex.ru
Sat Dec 23 17:07:43 UTC 2017

On Saturday, 23 December 2017 at 16:46:17 UTC, Seb wrote:
> Cool! Do you know how to build dlang.org yourself? (Clone/fork
> the repo and run make -f Po HTML).
> Then you can upload the generated HTML files anywhere. If you
> want to, I can create a repo for you at
> github.com/dlang-community
>
> BTW do you know about the DTour?
> https://tour.dlang.org/tour/ru/welcome/welcome-to-d

Yes, I saw the DTour and after that thought: hmm... maybe do the
same thing with the doc? I noticed that DTour has 100% russian
translation.

In fact, here I'm a newbie, so if you could, please create a
repository for me.

Ok, for example, I made some or full translation. Who decides to
include it in official website?