D as a betterC a game changer ?

Dan Partelly i at i.com
Tue Dec 26 08:40:00 UTC 2017

On Monday, 25 December 2017 at 20:36:56 UTC, Walter Bright wrote:

> You can use setjmp/longjmp in betterC. After all, they are just
> library functions.

This is self evident. However, this was not the point of my post.
My point was to refute your statement that no C programmer would
care about exceptions. If what you say is true, how comes SEH was
used so intensively on Windows by C programmers , and how come
many programmers homebreaw their own using setjmp/longjmp to use
it?