D as a betterC a game changer ?

codephantom me at noyb.com
Thu Dec 28 01:09:34 UTC 2017

On Wednesday, 27 December 2017 at 19:42:50 UTC, Dan Partelly
wrote:
> Im not here to save the world , the baby seals , or D (if it
> needs saving), or whatever other crusade. Im here because Im
> curious about D, curious enough to want to know future
> direction and what the bright people around here think on it. I
> ask nobody yet to implement anything, neither do I try to shift
> its development in any way. I gather cursory information and
> for the rest ... I simply don't care.. yet.
>
> That is all. Dont try to see more.

Well, you're doing what most people do, when they hear about a
new programming language - i.e. start comparing it to others....
there is a psychological basis for that phenomena - it's human.

But honestly, the best way to learn about a programming language,
is to start using it.

So I ask you...what have you written in D lately?