Maybe D is right about GC after all !

Russel Winder russel at winder.org.uk
Thu Dec 28 10:54:08 UTC 2017

On Wed, 2017-12-27 at 20:49 -0800, Walter Bright via Digitalmars-d
wrote:
> On 12/27/2017 8:29 AM, Russel Winder wrote:
> > This does not support the original claim that the design of D by
> > you is
> > based on psychology. It may be based on your perception of other
> > programmers needs, which is fine per se, but that is not
> > psychology-
> > based design.
>
> All programming language design is based on human factors, i.e.
> psychology. If
> it was purely computer science based, it would be in binary.

If you want to believe that fine. Clearly you are missing the point I
am making, which clearly must be my fault for bad expression. Also
clear it is not worth progressing this debate.

--
Russel.
Dr Russel Winder      t: +44 20 7585 2200