What do you want to see for a mature DLang?

Basile B. b2.temp at gmx.com
Fri Dec 29 13:27:34 UTC 2017

On Friday, 29 December 2017 at 07:53:51 UTC, IM wrote:
> I will start:
> [...]
> Simple things like these make a big difference. D Lang has been
> around for a long while now, and hence signs of its maturity
> has to show everywhere, especially in the compiler, as well as
> the package manager.

I casually encountered D issues that i qualified as "major" but
with the time passing i don't really care anymore. D has probably
reached the point where improving quality has become harder and
harder.

Improving the quality does not scale linearly and i'd say so what
you qualify as "Simple things like these" are harder to
accomplish than that you think.

the devil is in the details.