Developing blockchain software with D, not C++

aberba karabutaworld at gmail.com
Sat Dec 30 16:59:41 UTC 2017

In this video[1] from 2016, developer talks about C++ memory
safety features, meta-programming, maturity and few others as
main reasons they choose it for developing their blockchain
software (the way I got it from a quick view).

Besides, D maturity (which I can't confirm or deny), what else
does D miss to be considered a better alternative for blockchain
in 2018?

D is also more productive, has safety and unittest built-in.

1. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=w4jq4frE5v4