What do you want to see for a mature DLang?

IM 3di at gm.com
Sun Dec 31 07:23:09 UTC 2017

On Sunday, 31 December 2017 at 05:43:57 UTC, Walter Bright wrote:
> On 12/30/2017 6:42 AM, Muld wrote:
>> In contrast this same problem exists for Bugzilla. You say
>> it's working cause it's better than using notepad or some
>> other stupid shit. Bugzilla isn't the issue, it's the fact the
>> people maintaining it aren't willing to commit to anything and
>> leave issues open that shouldn't be left open. That just
>> results in noise making it difficult to see what actual issues
>> are. I'm not even talking about duplicate entries as you seem
>> to have have misunderstood.
>
> Anyone can contribute to bugzilla with reasoned advice about
> what to do with various issues, and can review PRs. The people
> responsible are, well, anyone who wants to be.
>
> Please join and help out.

While we are discussing it here, could you please let me know
what the bug triage process for each release cycle is? Is it
random that anyone picks up whatever bug s/he feels like fixing?
Or is it that if contributors will contribute X number of patches
this cycle, then there is some sort of guidance and direction of
this effort towards fixing some high priority bugs?