What do you want to see for a mature DLang?

Muld 2 at 2.2
Sun Dec 31 20:53:37 UTC 2017

On Sunday, 31 December 2017 at 05:43:57 UTC, Walter Bright wrote:
> Please join and help out.

I already have, and like I said there are problems with with the
current system. I don't feel like helping anymore cause anything
time I do my work just get dumped, and I've simply wasted my time.

> Bugs are ranked by severity, but generally what gets fixed are
> bugs that a particular person self-selects an interest in
> fixing it.
>
> Often people who just want to help out will peruse the buglist
> looking for issues that match their skill levels that they can
> fix.

You've just admitted to the problem. And those that want to "help
out" will "persue the buglist looking for issues".

Then you drop this quote, "it's fine for those that want to put
in a wasteful time of effort, cause they care enough".

> It's working well enough for those who care enough to make an
> effort.

Fix your shit if you want help, it's broken and just wastes
people's time. Saying that people don't care enough is not
helping with a solution.