CTFE Status

Stefan Koch via Digitalmars-d digitalmars-d at puremagic.com
Wed Feb 1 03:53:09 PST 2017

On Tuesday, 31 January 2017 at 16:21:27 UTC, Stefan Koch wrote:
> function pointer support is coming!

This is more difficult then I expected,
since the argument handling system was build without considering
that we could have functions as arguments, therefore when trying
to evaluate the function-argument it will overwrite the
data-structures that are supposed to hold the information for the
function we currently processing the arguments for.

As you can imagine this bug took me two days to find :)

maybe this can be fixed by handling the arguments before handling
the function itself.