Fix it for me!

Adam D. Ruppe via Digitalmars-d digitalmars-d at puremagic.com
Wed Feb 1 06:18:56 PST 2017

On Wednesday, 1 February 2017 at 07:46:03 UTC, Vladimir Panteleev
wrote:
> I wish I could use "Content-type: text/markdown" without
> breaking Gmail etc.

Yeah. You could do multipart/alternative with the markdown in
text/plain and a rendered version in text/html though.
Personally, I don't think that's worth it (I have my mail client
configured that if I get forced a html email, I just convert it
back to a markdown-looking plain text anyway), and Walter has
complained about the bloat of alternative formats before.