Fix it for me!

Adam D. Ruppe via Digitalmars-d digitalmars-d at puremagic.com
Wed Feb 1 07:37:05 PST 2017

On Wednesday, 1 February 2017 at 15:21:38 UTC, Profile Anaysis
wrote:
> Then make it optional. Simple as that.

It is a JS fix on the client side, there's nothing stopping yo
from just doing it yourself on your browser.

> In fact, I'd rather you completely disable the tab key if you

I use tab+enter to finish my posts all the time.

One minor change though might be to make the next item be Preview
instead of Send. So if you tab+enter, it previews so you have a
chance to proofread and edit again before actually sending.

In fact, I think we should encourage people to preview and
proofread regardless. On phpbb back in the day, I'd *always*
preview before posting because it was the first choice on tab, so
it was natural, very little friction, and a logical next step.

So that'd fix your problem and encourage users to make better
posts regardless. Then make save next on the list, so you'd
tab+tab to send when confirmed.