CI is broken

Basile B. via Digitalmars-d digitalmars-d at puremagic.com
Thu Feb 2 13:30:04 PST 2017

On Thursday, 2 February 2017 at 20:56:35 UTC, Jack Stouffer wrote:
> Trying to raise visibility on this issue.
>
> dscanner doesn't recognize the new DIP1000 syntax, so it errors
> out when running on CircleCI. All current PRs don't have either
> working style checks or coverage reports.
>
> If someone with knowledge of dscanner could take a look at
> this, it would be very helpful.

Yes, Coedit's symbol list is also affected so I've made a PR

https://github.com/Hackerpilot/libdparse/pull/125

Problem is that there's more maintenance to do:
- update Dscanner submodules,
- add a git tag for libdparse,
- update min requirement for Dscanner DUB dependencies,
- etc...

And H.P. doesn't seem to be available since a 2 or 3 months.