GSoC Project Idea's Part 2

CRAIG DILLABAUGH via Digitalmars-d digitalmars-d at puremagic.com
Fri Feb 3 06:53:49 PST 2017

On Friday, 3 February 2017 at 04:14:58 UTC, rikki cattermole
wrote:
> On 03/02/2017 5:12 PM, Craig Dillabaugh wrote:
>> So the GSoC ideas page is now at least partially complete, you
>> can find
>> it here:
>>
>> https://wiki.dlang.org/GSOC_2017_Ideas
>>
>> In the previous thread some of you (Rikki, Adam) had suggested
>> some
>> improvements to dub/the code.dlang.org website.  Either of you
>> interested in mentoring something around that?
>
> I'm quite busy this semester, so I am unavailable.
>
>> So new project ideas are welcome, and feel free to post any
>> ideas you
>> have here for comment.  Also we need mentors so if you post a
>> new
>> project, or see one on the existing ideas page please feel
>> free to offer
>> your services as a mentor.
>>
>> The application process finishes on Feb. 9th.
>>
>> Cheers
>>
>> Craig
>
> FYI there has been a few people asking about GSOC on #D, any
> chance you could hang out there so if anybody turns up you can
> help em' out?

I will make a point of going on #D whenever I can over the coming
weeks, but that may be limited.  Anyone please feel free to
direct students to our ideas page (where they can find my email
address).  I tend to do a better job of answering emails.