A public domain game written in D

SimonN via Digitalmars-d digitalmars-d at puremagic.com
Fri Feb 3 20:03:08 PST 2017

On Friday, 3 February 2017 at 21:14:48 UTC, Dukc wrote:
> http://lixgame.com/
>
> A public domain game very much like Lemmings. I'm almost sure
> some of you here have played Lemmings.
>
> NOTE: I have not made or even contributed to that project. I
> just stumbled upon it when surfing the net and thought you may
> be interested to hear.

Hi, I'm the author, ask me anything. :-)

Lix is a Lemmings-like game with working singleplayer, but I'm
still porting the networked multiplayer. I've deferred my
announcement to the D community because multiplayer is still WIP.

With dmd 2.073, Lix doesn't compile because CTFE can't initialize
classes/struct pointers anymore. I'm working on this. Lix builds
with 2.072 and earlier.

-- Simon