Workaround for DIP 1005

crimaniak via Digitalmars-d digitalmars-d at puremagic.com
Sat Feb 4 04:45:32 PST 2017

On Saturday, 4 February 2017 at 11:56:52 UTC, Stefan Koch wrote:

> please refrain from insulting string-mixins.
> they are by far the most understandable of meta-programming
> facilities.
  Most understandable don't mean "good to use". We can do many
things with it but it's really hack and easy way to obscure code
and prevent any automatic analysis of it. Because when we have
string mixin in code - any tool should become a compiler to work
with it. So my opinion: they must be avoided as much as possible.