CTFE Status

Stefan Koch via Digitalmars-d digitalmars-d at puremagic.com
Thu Feb 9 05:47:24 PST 2017

I just re-enabled << and >> for 32bit values, as they should not
behave differently when applied to mixtures of 32bit and 64bit
values.

Furthermore I fixed a few performance issues in the interaction
between the interpreter and the bytecode-gen.

I also took the first steps for utf8/32 support.

32bit linux now fails on travis and the autotester.
I cannot reproduce this on my local setup therefore I deduce that
it is a regression in the dmd version that is used on those
platforms.