D future ...

Jack Stouffer via Digitalmars-d digitalmars-d at puremagic.com
Wed Feb 15 13:46:39 PST 2017

On Wednesday, 15 February 2017 at 21:16:51 UTC, Meta wrote:
> Isn't that a little uncharitable?

I just spent about 20 minutes list out all of my problems with
the language, and how somethings are pretty broken. But I deleted
it and I'm not going to post it.

It was just another rant. One that doesn't change anything. All
I'll say is the current language maintainers know what's broken.
And I sincerely hope they work to fix them before adding in a
bunch of new DIPs which will further complicate matters,
especially with regard to function signitures.