CTFE Status 2

Stefan Koch via Digitalmars-d digitalmars-d at puremagic.com
Sat Feb 18 17:52:07 PST 2017

On Saturday, 18 February 2017 at 22:40:44 UTC, Moritz Maxeiner
wrote:
> On Thursday, 16 February 2017 at 21:05:51 UTC, Stefan Koch
> wrote:
>> Hi Guys, due to the old CTFE status thread getting to page 30,
>> I am now starting a new one.
>>
>> [...]
>
> Thank you for your continued work on this. I heavily rely on
> D's CTFE functionality and I try to read all your updates on it.

Hello Moritz,
D's ctfe functionality is almost complete.
This thread is not about ctfe as it is currently implemented.
I am working on/writing about a faster re-implementation of ctfe.

When my work is finished nothing will change functionality wise,
it will just be much more efficient.