[OT] NNTP client and threading

ketmar via Digitalmars-d digitalmars-d at puremagic.com
Sun Feb 19 22:28:24 PST 2017

Walter Bright wrote:
> On 2/19/2017 6:17 PM, ketmar wrote:
>> Walter Bright wrote:
>>> Haha, I understand perfectly. My problem is there aren't enough
>>> hours in the
>>> day to write my own versions of everything I use,
>> yeah, the time is the greatest problem! ;-)
>>
>>> so I settled for designing a language and a compiler for it :-)
>> and freed me from doing the same. thanks for that, i have too many things to
>> rewrite! ;-)
> I translated my editor to D. It'll give ya a head start!
> https://github.com/DigitalMars/med

tnx. yet i already wrote the editor. actually, gapbuffer editor engine
that can be reused whenever i need an editor, with undo/redo, syntax
highlighting, and so on. i just have to write text rendering routines,
and voila: the editor is here! ;-) i needed it for my various attemts
of UI toolkits.

but i've seen your editor too. it is better than mine 'cause it is
smaller and easier. ;-)