Enough D to Make a Living?

Paul via Digitalmars-d digitalmars-d at puremagic.com
Tue Feb 21 07:34:02 PST 2017

I'm in between engineering jobs and exploring the idea of getting
into programming for a living...specifically D.
1) Is there enough D demand for someone to make a living (bread
and water :} ) at it?
2) I've programmed industrial automation controllers using
graphical and text-based languages and wrote a few small command
line tools in D for myself. How long would it take to become
"employable"?
3) Is there much value in taking programming classes that don't
deal with D?
4) What is the best way to find D programming jobs online?

Thanks for your time.