Step into in debugging.

ANtlord via Digitalmars-d digitalmars-d at puremagic.com
Wed Feb 22 06:32:23 PST 2017

On Wednesday, 22 February 2017 at 14:23:02 UTC, ANtlord wrote:

> My bad again. It appears I have a smaller knowledge that I
> think. I'm ended up in typecons because `allocator` is made by
> template `scoped` returns instance of internal static struct
> `Scoped` and it has alias is asigned to method `Scoped_payload`
> and this is called on
> https://github.com/ANtlord/DCD/blob/master/src/server/autocomplete.d#L341.
>
> SOLVED

And one more. Method `Scoped_payload` returns instance of type
passed as template argument for template method `scoped`. As long
as method `generateAutocompleteTrees` requires second argument
must be instance of `IAllocator`, object `allocator` "transforms"
to instance of class implements `IAllocator` by alias of
`Scoped_payload` assigned to `this`.