If you needed any more evidence that memory safety is the future...

Jack Stouffer via Digitalmars-d digitalmars-d at puremagic.com
Fri Feb 24 09:18:03 PST 2017

On Friday, 24 February 2017 at 15:15:00 UTC, Ola Fosheim Grøstad
wrote:
> I don't really buy into the idea that a single language has to
> cover all bases.

Neither do I. But, the progenitor of that idea is that languages
have understood use-cases, and that using them outside of those
areas is non-optimal.

I've come to believe that any program that handles personal user
data made in a language without memory safety features is not
only non-optimal, but irresponsible.