What are you planning for 2016?

Basile B. via Digitalmars-d digitalmars-d at puremagic.com
Mon Jan 2 02:03:09 PST 2017

On Monday, 2 January 2017 at 09:25:28 UTC, ketmar wrote:
> On Tuesday, 5 January 2016 at 12:27:12 UTC, Ola Fosheim Grøstad
> wrote:
>
> so, mine results are:
>> 1. migrate legacy C++ code bases to D when C++ bindings are
>> final?
> never wanted, never did. accomplished.
>
>> 2. integrate with numerical solutions like TensorFlow?
> never wanted, never did. accomplished.
>
>> 3. create web services with vibe.d?
> never wanted, never did. accomplished.
>
>> 4. run D apps in the cloud?
> never wanted, never did. accomplished.
>
>> 5. run D apps on mobile?
> never wanted, never did. accomplished.
>
>> 6. create runtime less programs (games, embedded)?
> never wanted, never did. accomplished.
>
>> 7. work on the D language/phobos ?
> aliced is alive and kicking. accomplished.
>
>> 8. or something else?
> i have no life, so no. accomplished.
>
>> What other languages do you think you will use or toy with in
>> 2016 and for what purpose?
> none. mine CPU is too weak, it can support only one language

Your doesn't support the Intel Polyglot (TM) technology yet ?
I've heard that you just need to put a line of pencil at a
particular place to activate it. It creates a jumper with the
carbon...the problem is that you need a good magnifying glass to
do this, otherwise it activates a PII emulation mode :/