What are you planning, D related, for 2017 ?

bachmeier via Digitalmars-d digitalmars-d at puremagic.com
Mon Jan 2 14:04:10 PST 2017

On Monday, 2 January 2017 at 15:16:31 UTC, Basile B. wrote:
> Write your plan here, and let's take a rendez-vous next year,
> to check those plans !!

- Writing documentation and real world examples for my projects.
The goal is to convince others to use D for statistics and
econometrics. (The target users are far less technical than those
targeted by Mir.)

- File bugs for missing Phobos documentation.

- Experiment with compiling a subset of R to D. R parses itself,
so I don't actually have to do anything on that end, but I don't
have much experience with what comes next. The motivation is to
do things like operating on all rows of a matrix. Basic
operations should be easy. D will become a very attractive option
if I can put together something useful.