What are you planning, D related, for 2017 ?

Nicholas Wilson via Digitalmars-d digitalmars-d at puremagic.com
Mon Jan 2 14:45:33 PST 2017

On Monday, 2 January 2017 at 15:16:31 UTC, Basile B. wrote:
> Write your plan here, and let's take a rendez-vous next year,
> to check those plans !!

After getting my CUDA and OpenCL modifications into LDC, write a
sane driver library over the top of them, device standard library
and thrust like ( but better obviously :), with UFCS so you can
chain calls) library of prewritten kernels to accelerate
numerical applications.

I also plan to release a subsection of my honours thesis as
documentation for vibe.d of how to set up an image server on your
RaspberryPi and use it to remotely take photos and view them.