Question on std.experimental

Andrei Alexandrescu via Digitalmars-d digitalmars-d at puremagic.com
Wed Jan 4 13:59:29 PST 2017

On Wednesday, 4 January 2017 at 13:47:53 UTC, Ilya Yaroshenko
wrote:
> On Wednesday, 4 January 2017 at 10:02:34 UTC, Adam Wilson wrote:
>> On 1/3/17 11:55 PM, Ilya Yaroshenko wrote:

>>> No
>>
>> So at what point well we? I mean that is the point after all...
>
> ndslice is deprecated https://github.com/dlang/phobos/pull/4946
> It is hard to maintain both Phobos and Mir forks.
>
> Allocators are useful but they are not betterC. I will fork
> them anyway if I will need to use them for production.

We should be able to take care of this with simple modularization
techniques. And there's little worry about breakage because it's
still experimental. Could you please submit fine-grained bug
reports a la "this can't be done because this static constructor
is in the same module as this independently useful artifact"? Or
whatever the matter is. Then each issue can be looked at and
decided upon properly. Thanks. -- Andrei