GDC guys, can this toolchain support D?

Johannes Pfau via Digitalmars-d digitalmars-d at puremagic.com
Tue Jan 10 11:44:28 PST 2017

Am Tue, 10 Jan 2017 18:22:42 +1000
schrieb Manu via Digitalmars-d <digitalmars-d at puremagic.com>:

> Can any of the GDC guys comment on how difficult it would be to get
> this toolchain build script to include building GDC?
>
> https://github.com/SaturnSDK/Saturn-SDK-GCC-SH2
>
> I have a mate who's hacking on the Saturn and wants to build one of my
> projects.
> It'd be a really great test for embedded D; fairly small realtime
> target. I expect binary size to be a problem ;)

Looks like a trivial problem: The toolchain uses GCC 6.2.0 so there
should be no problem at all to add D support:

build-gcc-final.sh:
- 	--prefix=$INSTALLDIR --enable-languages=c,c++ \
+	--prefix=$INSTALLDIR --enable-languages=c,c++,d
        --disable-libphobos \

extract-source.sh:
     rm -rf gcc-${GCCVER}
     exit 1