libgmp deimos library

Andrew Hall via Digitalmars-d digitalmars-d at puremagic.com
Wed Jan 11 13:52:57 PST 2017

On Wednesday, 11 January 2017 at 18:32:36 UTC, Nordlöw wrote:
> On Wednesday, 11 January 2017 at 13:53:18 UTC, Andrew Hall
> wrote:
>
>> I was planning on extending this wrapper but since you have
>> one, you may as well have the test cases.
>
> Great. I'll merge mine and your's stuff and put it in
>
> https://github.com/nordlow/gmp-d.git
>
> Could you please give some suggestions on the repo directory
> structure and contents of dub.sdl for specifying deps to the
> deimos C wrappers?

Basically, gmp.h is split up into 4 files:
gmp.d, integer.d, floating.d & rational.d.
these are all public import'd by package.d so if you would like
the contents of all of gmp.h,
import deimos.gmp. However if you only need the integer stuff,
you could just import deimos.gmp.gmp, deimos.gmp.integer;

operators.d contains my first wrapper of the mpz_t type.