Error deducing function

Ignacious via Digitalmars-d digitalmars-d at puremagic.com
Fri Jan 13 14:22:12 PST 2017

It would be EXTREMELY helpful if dmd would give a better result
than

main.d(30): Error: template main.Do cannot deduce function from
argument types !(1, string, int)(2, "adf"), candidates are:
main.d(6):        main.Do(int x, string y, alias Q)(int z, string
q)

Like, which arguments actually pass and which ones fail, etc.

I know we are all suppose to be geniuses here but I flunked out
of that class. Seems like the compiler knows where the error is
so why can't it inform me a bit better than basically telling me
there is an error and which lines it occurred on(cause that is
all it really does in practice).