Error deducing function

Ignacious via Digitalmars-d digitalmars-d at puremagic.com
Fri Jan 13 15:22:22 PST 2017

On Friday, 13 January 2017 at 22:57:09 UTC, Adam D. Ruppe wrote:
> On Friday, 13 January 2017 at 22:22:12 UTC, Ignacious wrote:
>> Like, which arguments actually pass and which ones fail, etc.
>
> Yes, I agree entirely. This would be a HUGE usability bonus,
> far better than most the other things people work on...

And it should be very simple to do. as the compiler checks the
arguments it reaches the argument that it finds invalid and it
simply has to calculate the length in to the string to put
something like a >> in front of the argument in the error string.
Or simply give the index in to the argument or template list.

Probably take a good programmer less than an hour to do.