Why not promoting team work?

nbro via Digitalmars-d digitalmars-d at puremagic.com
Fri Jan 13 19:05:44 PST 2017

On Saturday, 14 January 2017 at 02:57:05 UTC, ketmar wrote:
> On Saturday, 14 January 2017 at 02:28:34 UTC, nbro wrote:
>> How could you do such a thing?
>
> freakin' easy: just pay people to do what you want. either
> that, or people will keep working on the things *they* are
> interested (and not someone else).

Serious users, to whom I'm directing this post, who really
believe in D's potential, should try to collaborate somehow, like
ants which are trying to protect their nest and queen. A serious
programmer knows that there's no point of starting a "another"
project. There must be a goal and the the product must be useful
somehow.