Voting for std.experimental.checkedint

Jonathan M Davis via Digitalmars-d digitalmars-d at puremagic.com
Mon Jan 16 11:51:38 PST 2017

On Saturday, January 14, 2017 20:54:11 Jack Stouffer via Digitalmars-d
wrote:
> On Friday, 13 January 2017 at 12:39:38 UTC, Robert burner Schadek
>
> wrote:
>
> Overall, the code looks good and the design looks solid. However,
> I have no personal use for such a module, so I can't really
> comment on it's design with any authority.
>
> Abstain.

That's pretty much the boat I'm in, though I've never looked at it in depth.
It's one of those things that a few folks seem to think is vital, but I have
zero use for it. It's trying to solve a problem that I simply don't have.

- Jonathan M Davis