Got the official feedback for my GDC Europe talk

Ethan Watson via Digitalmars-d digitalmars-d at puremagic.com
Fri Jan 20 01:26:10 PST 2017

Landed in my inbox while I was on holiday in Australia (why did I
leave it three and a half years between visits jeez never do that
again you fool).

http://imgur.com/a/I6GrF

In summary:

* 4.5 out of 5 audience rating. Average was 4.22.
* Head count of 51. I assume the entire rest of the conference
was at John Romero's talk.
* Written feedback was very positive.
* Taking questions during the talk via the Google Slides feature
was seen as a *very* good thing. I will run the same format for
the DConf talk I plan on submitting, keep the runtime under
control that way.
* Some people wanted more actual usage of the language than what
we did to facilitate rapid development with the language. Fair
call, but not the kind of talk I wrote.