CTFE Status

Claude via Digitalmars-d digitalmars-d at puremagic.com
Tue Jan 24 02:34:58 PST 2017

On Tuesday, 24 January 2017 at 09:52:13 UTC, Stefan Koch wrote:
> NEW CTFE IS GREEN ON 64 BIT!
> GREEN!

I felt first a bit surprised about that "green" thing, but
somehow if the new-ctfe engine consumes less CPU, it means it
consumes less power, and therefore less carbone dioxyde is
released into the atmosphere.
So indeed, we can assert that new-ctfe is eco-friendly!

Good job! :)

I really enjoy reading this thread everyday. It's kind of like a
Dungeon & Dragon novel where the hero slashes its way through
monsters, and bugs and features, up to the Holy Grail: the
New-CTFE Engine implementation!

This is awesome work! Thanks.