RefCounted: conflicting overloads of refCountedPayload()

bitwise via Digitalmars-d digitalmars-d at puremagic.com
Sat Jan 28 13:24:11 PST 2017

On Saturday, 28 January 2017 at 20:14:29 UTC, bitwise wrote:
> I'm having trouble creating a minimal repro, but the error is:

Managed to get a repro working.
Commenting out the alias 'X' makes the error go away.
If someone can confirm my sanity, I'll file a bug for this.

---

struct S {
     struct Payload {
         int[] data;
     }

     RefCounted!(Payload, RefCountedAutoInitialize.yes) payload;
     alias X = typeof(payload.data[0]);
}

int main(string[] argv) {
     return 0;
}

main.d(196): Error: std.typecons.RefCounted!(Payload,
cast(RefCountedAutoInitialize)1).RefCounted.refCountedPayload
called with argument types () matches both:
typecons.d(5241):     std.typecons.RefCounted!(Payload,
cast(RefCountedAutoInitialize)1).RefCounted.refCountedPayload()
and:
typecons.d(5233):     std.typecons.RefCounted!(Payload,
cast(RefCountedAutoInitialize)1).RefCounted.refCountedPayload()