Fix it for me!

Adam D. Ruppe via Digitalmars-d digitalmars-d at puremagic.com
Tue Jan 31 07:35:16 PST 2017

On Tuesday, 31 January 2017 at 14:56:32 UTC, cym13 wrote:
> That's not really the issue, the thing is this is not a forum,
> or not only. It's actually an interface to a mailing list and
> many people only use the mail so that provides only noise for

Well, there's a few possibilities.. my preference would be to
just send the content through unchanged to us on email, or even
using MIME attachments would work.

> No, it doesn't punish the law abiding citizens, it punishes
> very lightly the fools who couldn't solve a captcha designed to
> be straigth forward. Just get it right dude, the captcha is
> there for a reason.

The captcha is very annoying to me almost every time I use the
web interface. I can solve them almost literally at a glance
every time... then I trigger the flood protection and basically
just get locked out for a bit!

Not a deal breaker, but I agree it is kinda annoying. If you just
solved the captcha successfully, I think the flood protection
should be bypassed for the next post.