Master thesis

Dgame via Digitalmars-d digitalmars-d at puremagic.com
Sat Jul 1 05:35:55 PDT 2017

> If you haven't watched it yet, Walter's dconf keynote this year
> is a good place to start as are the discussion on dip1000 and
> the dip itself.
Thanks, that's a good hint, I'll definitely watch it. :)

> But as Rikki said the fact that all arrays carry they length
> means that we have array bounds checking, which rules out one
> class of very common bugs you would get in C.
Yes, that's what I call "security oriented software technology
concept" or "vulnerability avoiding concept". It's one of the
many things D did right and which I want to mention (there are so
many!), but it's not a  concrete impact on software architecture.
That's what I mainly seek. It's not that easy to find concrete
impacts IMO.

> I'm about to hand in my Honours thesis on Monday after doing it
> for a year, I don't think I could do one in six months, so best
> of luck!

If I could, I would also happily wrote a year or more, since
there is so much to write about, but we only have six months for
our master thesis.