Phobos PR in need of review/merge

Dukc via Digitalmars-d digitalmars-d at puremagic.com
Sun Jul 2 16:08:42 PDT 2017

I see that my work has now been merged. Thanks for the effort
everyone.

On Sunday, 2 July 2017 at 07:04:40 UTC, H. S. Teoh wrote:
> Our goal was to cut it down to 25

I don't think the amount of open work is the problem. The metrics
that matter IMO:

1. The time and likelihood to get a review after submitting a pr
or completing changes requested to it. If the pr stalls because
of the submitter, that does not matter. But if the tests pass and
the reviewer has addressed all concerns, the less he has to push
the reviewers the better.

2. Times one has to make changes before having the work accepted.
The pr should not have to be perfect to get merged, but of course
it must break nothing unless it's essential.

3. The likelihood of the work getting accepted at all, if pushed
to the final decision. I think the state of that is good already:
I have got nothing rejected what wasn't because I myself
overlooked something.