Building phobos with wine fails

Shachar Shemesh via Digitalmars-d digitalmars-d at puremagic.com
Mon Jul 3 05:43:57 PDT 2017

On 03/07/17 15:35, Jonathan M Davis via Digitalmars-d wrote:
> Well, that looks bad, and it really should be working better than that, but
> I would point out that (at least, the last time I checked), wine does not
> behave correctly with regards to some of the date/time stuff, so some of the
> std.datetime tests will fail with wine, and fixing that requires that wine
> start behaving like Windows like it's supposed to.

Do you have specific examples? My Wine hacking days are long behind me,
but I'm fairly sure such easy wins would be simple enough fix to get
into Wine.

The Wine charter is to be "bug for bug compatible with Windows", so such
changes should not have any trouble to make it in, assuming we can
supply a test that proves that's the case.

Shachar