Is there a macro for code snippets introduced with "---"?

Sönke Ludwig via Digitalmars-d digitalmars-d at puremagic.com
Mon Jul 3 21:37:38 PDT 2017

Am 04.07.2017 um 01:17 schrieb Andrei Alexandrescu:
> Trying to to this:
>
> //////////////// file.dd
> This will be highlighted:
>
> ---
> int i;
> ---
>
> This should also be but it isn't:
>
> $(MYMACRO
> int j;
> )
>
> Macros:
> MYMACRO = Code begins
> ---
> $0
> ---
> Code ends
> //////////////// file.dd ends
>
> The expansion doesn't result in highlighted code. Is there a macro
> equivalent for "---"?
>

> Thanks,
>
> Andrei

The problem is that syntax highlighting of code blocks happens at an
earlier stage according to the spec (see "Phases of Processing" at
http://dlang.org/spec/ddoc.html).

I just checked and I'm actually doing it the other way around in DDOX,
without encountering different results so far, so it may be realistic to
change this for Ddoc, too.