DCompute development

Mike Parker via Digitalmars-d digitalmars-d at puremagic.com
Thu Jul 6 09:07:18 PDT 2017

On Wednesday, 5 July 2017 at 09:41:40 UTC, Nicholas Wilson wrote:

> @Mike Parker, what kind of things do you want me to write for
> the blog?

Anything you can expand on beyond your DConf talk. Add a link to
the talk video & slides in the introductory paragraph, touch on
one or two points you talked about, then expand on them. Or even
branch off into info not in the talk. This helps keep the DConf
talks in the public awareness (for the subset of the public we
care about anyway), alerts people who haven't seen the video what
it's about, and gives new information for those who already have.

I'd like to get as many such posts as I can from DConf speakers
between now and DConf 2018. Email me if you'd like to brainstorm.