Toward Go 2 (or D needs to collect experience reports)

Jon Degenhardt via Digitalmars-d digitalmars-d at puremagic.com
Sat Jul 15 10:36:18 PDT 2017

On Saturday, 15 July 2017 at 02:55:42 UTC, Seb wrote:
> Very interesting article: https://blog.golang.org/toward-go2

Good read, thanks for posting. I also thought the discussion
under "Explaining Problems" was really well done. A couple of
lines from that section:

> Convincing others that a problem is significant is an essential
> step.
> When we disagree about whether to adopt a particular solution,
> we're often actually disagreeing about the significance of the
> problem being solved.

The author is trying to motivate the importance of experience
reports, but is also describing a common and challenging problem
in software development environments.

--Jon