DCompute development

kerdemdemir via Digitalmars-d digitalmars-d at puremagic.com
Sun Jul 16 02:48:05 PDT 2017

Hi!

I would like to contribute if I can.

I am a C++ developer partially pay attention to D whenever I have
extra time. I did some scientific open source programming with D
"https://github.com/kerdemdemir/YINS-FFT-DLANG".
and join coding contests with D lang.

I am also very interested with CUDA and GPU since I believe in
the future coding will not be done only in CPU. Even simple
programs will be a hybrid of CPU and GPU. I wrote some basic
stuff like calculating covariance in C++ with using CUBLAS and
trust.

I am currently not very familiar neither with D nor with CUDA it
been like 2 years I couldn't made anything since I had to finish
my master thesis also.

I want to ask now if I can contribute somehow even I am not in a
good shape neither with GPU nor D anymore.

Regards
Erdem