D easily overlooked?

kinke via Digitalmars-d digitalmars-d at puremagic.com
Wed Jul 26 15:18:37 PDT 2017

On Wednesday, 26 July 2017 at 20:23:25 UTC, Ola Fosheim Grøstad
wrote:
> so it doesn't make a whole lot of sense telling people to
> "improve" on it if they haven't even adopted it (in production).

My point was improving vs. complaining. Both take some analysis
to figure out an issue, but then some people step up and try to
help improving things and some just let out their frustration,
wondering why noone has been working on that particular
oh-so-obvious thing, and possibly drop out, like all the
like-minded guys before them.