Silent error when using hashmap

FatalCatharsis via Digitalmars-d digitalmars-d at puremagic.com
Wed Jul 26 17:07:39 PDT 2017

On Wednesday, 26 July 2017 at 16:39:15 UTC, ketmar wrote:>
> 'cause `WM_CREATE` is not the first message window receiving.
> check if hwnd is in hash with `in` first.

I figured this was the case. WM_NCCREATE is probably sent first
and the lookup fails. I'm more concerned with why there was no
exceptions/debug output of any kind.

On Wednesday, 26 July 2017 at 22:08:45 UTC, Steven Schveighoffer
wrote:
> Note that in D when a thread crashes besides the main thread,
> you may not get a stack trace printout. You may get nothing.
>
> -Steve

This example doesn't create any threads explicitly. Are there
other threads that dlang generates? How do I obtain debug output
and proper exception handling from these threads?