DIP 1009--Improve Contract Usability--Preliminary Review Round 2 Begins

Nick Treleaven via Digitalmars-d digitalmars-d at puremagic.com
Mon Jul 31 03:00:02 PDT 2017

On Friday, 28 July 2017 at 16:58:41 UTC, Moritz Maxeiner wrote:
> Having a keyword delimit the end of an optional is both
> redundant and inconsistent

You are arguing against the current syntax, not my proposal. In
my case the `do` keyword would be disambiguating between out
expressions and out blocks. It is not redundant, by the same
logic I could argue that `;` in `(; identifier)` is redundant.
They are different valid options of disambiguation.